Rules of Play - Massachusetts Phase 1 Reopening
As of May 18th 2020
Phase 1 Massachusetts Reopening Plan - Rules of Play
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines after your arrival at the club
- Electric golf cart are available for use. Only for single riders or by a group of family members living in the same house. Each cart will be sanitized after use.
- All Club buildings are to remain closed, including the pro shop, locker room and bag room. For those with clubs in storage and items in the locker room, a member of the staff will retrieve your belongings for you before your round. If you call in advance of play your belongings will be ready for you on the bag rack outside the bag room. At the completion of your round we ask that you take your clubs and shoes home with you.
- The café is open for take out only.
- We ask that you wear a face covering in busy areas around the club
- Tee times will be every 15 minutes.
- Tee times are required for play, there will be no walk on tee times available. Please book tee times in advance either online or by phone and arrive no sooner than 15 minutes before your tee time. Tee times are now available to book online.
- The driving range, putting green and chipping area remain closed by State mandate.
- On the golf course
- Cups have been modified to eliminate the need to pull or touch the flag stick.
- Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course.
- Course restrooms and fountains will remain closed.