In the Watson Flt Bob Tonti and Bob Jaffe secured the Gross win with a 79. The Watson Flt Champions with an incredible 10(yes 10) UNDER 62 was the team of Dave O'Sullivan and Duncan MacLennan!!!!!
In the Nicklaus Flight Steve Mussell and Doug Hoehn took Low Gross with a 77. The Nicklaus Champs with a Low Net Score of 67(-5) were Bill Foster and Fred Molinari!
With a score of 5 under 67 the Low Net Winners and Palmer Flight Champions was the team of Jack Reagan and Steve LaPierre!
Here are the winners for today's Men's Member-Member. In the Palmer Flight, Low Gross winners were Elmer Silva and Doug deBettencourt with a score of 2 under par 70!!! Wow!
On July 29th Cobra Golf will be here for a Demo Day from 10am-2pm
Rules & Privileges
- For purposes of tee time reservations, Full Members are separated into three classes: Stockholder, Charter/Full and Associate. Each class shall have a different advance call-in period, beginning at noon, as follows:
- Stockholder Members: 9 days in advance (Nine days in advance, Stockholder Members may only reserve tee times designated “Stockholder Tee Times” during members-only time. Seven days in advance, Stockholders may reserve any available tee time.)
- Charter & Full Members: 7 days in advance
- Associate Members: 5 days in advance
- Members may invite guests to play at the reduced guest fee (50% off published rates). Guest fees must be charged to host’s account.
- Members must play with any guests for which they have reserved a tee time.
- Members may only reserve a tee time for a group in which they are playing.
- In-Season, Members may reserve only one tee time per day. During Shoulder Season, Members may reserve only one tee time per day on weekends and holidays. During all other times additional reserved times may be allowed but only at the discretion of the Head Golf Professional.
- Eligible children of Full Members are restricted to playing during Off-Peak periods (see Island Member Rules & Privileges) unless playing with a parent.
- Cancellations of reserved tee times must be made no later than 5 pm the day be fore scheduled play.
- All late cancellations and no-shows for reserved tee times will be charged a $25 courtesy fee for each playing slot reserved during In-Season. During the Shoulder- and Off-Seasons, the fee will be $10 for each playing slot.
- The following hours are reserved for Full Members and their guests only:
- Shoulder Season: 8:30 to 10 am
- In-Season: 8 to 11 am
- Tennis courts are open from May 1st through November 1st.
- Prime time hours are: July 1st to Labor Day: 9 am to noon and 3 to 6 pm every day. Memorial Day to June 30th and Labor Day to Sept. 30th: 9 am to noon weekends and holidays only.
- Reservations for court time may be made seven days in advance. The reservation phone opens at 8 am.
- Members may reserve one-and-one-half hours of court time for singles and 2 hours for doubles.
- Reserved courts will be held for 15 minutes after the reserved starting time. After that, the players will be considered no-shows. Any no-shows for reserved court times will be charged a $10 courtesy fee.
- Cancellations of reserved court time must be made no later than 5 pm the day be fore scheduled play. Any late cancellations will be charged a $5 courtesy fee if a court remains unused.
- Guests may play with Full Members at published guest fee rate.
Island & Junior Members
- Island and Junior Members may reserve tee times five days in advance.
- Tee times may be reserved by telephone beginning at noon daily and are limited to one per day.
- Island and Junior Members are restricted to playing during Off-Peak periods, which are as follows:
- In-Season: Daily after 2 pm
- Shoulder Season: Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays after 2 pm, as well as any time Monday through Thursday except reserved Member time.
- During In-Season and Shoulder Season, Island and Junior Members are required to pay a use fee for each round of play. (See Dues & Fees)
- Cancellations of reserved tee times must be made no later than 5 pm the day before scheduled play.
- In-Season, there is a late-cancellation or no-show courtesy fee charge of $25 for each playing slot reserved. During the Shoulder and Off-Seasons the courtesy fee is $10.
- Island and Junior Members are permitted to play during Peak periods but must pay the published guest fee instead of the use fee.
- Island and Junior Members may have up to 10 guests per year at the reduced guest fee (50% off published rates) during Off-Peak periods. Guest fees must be charged to the host’s account.