The following is the list of tournaments scheduled for the upcoming season. For more information about any tournament go to the calendar page or click on the link below.
View our calendar of upcoming events
General Tournament Rules
- All players must have a valid handicap in order to participate in tournaments.
- Club tournaments are open to Members and their guests (golf pros excluded except by permission). Charity tournaments are open to all.
- Requests for early or late starting times and for pairings will be honored when possible.
- An 18-hole guest fee in addition to the tournament fee is required of Island Members for tournaments in which they are eligible to play, unless otherwise noted. No guest fee is required for charity tournaments.
- See individual tournament descriptions for registration dates, deadlines and posting information.
- Entry fees and player eligibility are listed in each tournament description. All tournament fees will be charged to the Member’s account.
- Cart and use fees are included in the tournament fee unless otherwise noted.
- Prizes for Club tournaments will be in the form of gift certificates and merchandise credit except for the Labor Day Scramble.
- Prizes for Charity tournaments are determined by the sponsoring organization.
Ladies' Day Rules
The above general tournament rules apply unless overridden here.
If you need to withdraw from an event, please notify the Pro Shop as soon as possible.
- Ladies' Day events are held on Tuesday mornings from June 18th to August 27th.
- Ladies' Day events are open only to Members.
- Entry fee is $10 per event unless otherwise noted. Cart fees are not included.
- Ladies' Day registration is required by 1 pm the preceding Sunday of each event. Teams and pairings will be posted on Monday prior to the event.
- Team event pairings will be equalized and determined by computer. Players competing in individual medal play events will be paired with players of comparable handicaps.
- Tee times and shotguns will begin at 8:15 am. Please arrive 15 minutes before tee time.
- Prizes will be in the form of merchandise credit.
- A buffet luncheon will be held following all Ladies' Day events.